PROFESSIONAL CHIPPER ZAKANDRA self propelled on tracks
12 cm mx cutting
Also for fibrous material cutting, such as palm trees
The main feature of Zakandra wood chipper is the ability to cut any type of plant residue, dry or wet, up to a maximum diameter of 12 cm.
Zakandra offers the possibility to enter agricultural and / or wooded areas and to easily overcome the gradients. Zakandra is an extremely versatile machine able to easily shred branches with freshly cut leaves, dry branches, trunks, only leaves, straw, palms, grape rasps
- Possibility to reach even steep areas
- ease of loading and unloading from the means of transport
- A single motor to drive track and chipper to obtain: stability, movement and guide sensitivity, low center of gravity, lower fuel consumption, and reduced maintenance
- hydraulically driven crawler with speeds up to 2.5 km / h
- Low weight: 550 kg
- Speed regulation and inversion of the feed roller by means of electric drives and controls
- Folding hopper in two positions to make maneuvering easier and to save space
- possibility of shredding wood and palm pruning
- SAFETY check of the inclination of the machine with LUMINOUS alarm and sound
- Zakandra is designed to shred quickly and easily. It can be easily moved and it is possible to reach the point where the prunings were deposited without difficulty
- Zakandra has been designed to last over time and in an easy to maintain perspective: FACT only a few components are subject to wear
- Zakandra is therefore an extremely versatile machine which can smoothly grind freshly cut branches with leaves, dry branches, logs, leaves, straw, palm trees, grapes stalks, etc.
>DRUM CUTTING SYSTEM
It is a cylindrical cutting system equipped with 2 parallel rows of blades (2 blades in each row).
This system is perfect for cutting any kind of vegetable waste, even fibrous materials like palm trees. Thanks to the sieving grid this technology guarantees the production of high quality chips that can be used like biomass solid fuel.
Hydraulic infeed roller
It is a 190 mm diameter toothed steel roller with adjustable speed and rotation direction; it is placed inside the hopper and carries every kind of vegetable waste automatically towards the cutting system.
> Wide hopper :
the hopper remains large even at the cutting point, so that the machine is able to shred particularly leafy materials, such as olive trees pruning, avoiding blockages and allowing grinding of large quantities of material for each load. This leads to a significant reduction of working times.
The infeed hopper is produced in a standard version that measures 69 cm in width and 55 cm in height
Loading hopper: width 1200 mm, height 430 mm
Track width track: RAISED: 900 mm / Length: 1050 mm
> No Stress device
It is an electronic device that automatically adjust the hydraulic roller, helping and simplifying its operation. Thereby the machine increases the life of the engine by preventing overloads and sudden interruptions. The Agrinova ANTI-STRESS control is an electronic device that automatically adjusts the operation of the hydraulic feed roller aiding and simplifying the work with the machine, thereby, increasing the life of the engine and machine in general by preventing overloads and blocks sudden.
> Adjustable discharge curve
The discharge curve of the Zakandra chipper is characterized by the possibility of being rotated 360 ° thus allowing to direct the jet of shredded without having to move the body of the machine. The discharge curve reaches a height of 192 cm from the ground
Optional for discharge curve
Extension that allows the drain to be raised by 23 cm (up to a total height of 2.15 m)
Zakandra features a considerable size of the exhaust system that is maintained large for all its extension, thus avoiding bottlenecks of the material in the outlet.
Thanks also to the large volume of air generated by the rotation of the cutting system, the machine is able to easily download almost all types of shredded material even if particularly wet or leafy, minimizing or eliminating the clogging and the machine stops
Easy access to the chipper cutting unit
Zakandra has been designed so that it is possible to access with extreme ease and speed to all those parts which normally require maintenance in particular to the cutting system and the mechanisms of transmission.
Two levers placed on the control console allow the control of the two tracks
Feed roller speed adjustment
The feed roller speed is adjusted by acting on the flow regulator knob
Inversion of the feed roller by means of electric drives and controls
Zakandra It can have a LUMINOUS sound alarm that is activated when dangerous inclinations are reached for the stability of the machine both longitudinally and transversally
Sieve for chip measure regulation
Zakandra can be equipped with particular sieves that allows to graduate the shredded output in order to obtain chips of an ideal size for the purposes of supply of many Biomass Heating Systems.
Sieves and CIPPATO production for BOILERS (Optional)
Two sieve models are available. One with 200 mm ferritoria, the other with 25 mm slit, to obtain the most suitable chip size for your boiler
Zakandra is the ideal machine also for palm pruning and other particularly wet material
> Other features of the Zakandra model
Photo blades in heart-hardened steel
Blade thickness 11 mm
Blade length 17 cm