Olysse is designed to be installed on the rear wall of a truck of medium and large size.
Olysse is commonly used by companies that deal with the cleaning of the city, urban green areas, parking, motorway rest areas.
Each company has its own power and its own equipment and therefore different needs. Agrinova is able to supply very quickly and at competitive costs tailored solutions to meet your needs.
Product specifications.. click here
- Designed for medium and heavy-duty work
- Ease to use
- Briggs & Stratton 18hp for a great vacuum power
- Very large working radius (length suction pipe up to 10 meters)
- It can be equipped with humidification kit to reduce dust
- adjustable, pivoting deflector
- solid and durable construction
- directional curve
Main technical features
- Number of blades: 6
- Impeller diameter: 400 mm
- Thickness of the blades: 10 mm
- Diameter of suction pipe: 200 mm
- Ø400mm fan - 6 10mm thick blades
- Length of the suction hose: 5 meters
- Two adjustable support in length
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton Vanguard twin-cylinder 18 HP
- for 1 machine cm 123 x 80 x h 115 (pallet included)
- Weight: 170 Kg
Watch Olysse in action
Twin-belt transmission, with centrifugal clutch
The impeller is made entirely of steel, with welded blades, having 10 mm thickness.
Olysse could be equipped with an humidifier kit with a nozzle, spraying water, reduces dust output from the exhaust significantly improving working conditions for operators.
5 meters long but can optionally also be required by 10 meters. The material is polyurethane with a spiral copper antistatic. The sleeve is equipped with a wheel and a side lever that makes it easy to use.
To dismount the suction pipe in the maximum safety for the operator. Indeed, it is compulsory rotate a knob connected to a microswitch that prevents the machine to work if it is not inserted the suction tube; this makes it impossible to touch with your hands the impeller.
The anchoring system
The design of the mounting system and frame on the vehicle side adapts to all situations and allows you to run machine in ideal conditions.
Replaceable steel wear liners
Inside the intake system is fitted a replaceable steel wear liners, very robust and quick to replace
Example assembly on road trailer
It is possible to have a fork lift truck, equipped with a hydraulic jack that allows you to place Olysse above the truck safely shore.
Olysse is driven by a B & S Vanguard V-TWIN 18HP (13.4 kW) electric starter.
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 18 hp bicilindrico|
|Impeller Diameter||400 mm|
|Blades thickness||1 cm|
|Replaceable steel wear liners||yes|
|Impeller material||galvanized steel|
|Adjustable Rotating Exhaust||yes 360°|
|Hose lenght||5 mt|
|Hose diameter||20 cm|
|Hose holder bar||yes|