Jeremy 70cm is a towed scarifier suitable for equipping lawn tractors and ATVs.
- Convenient height adjustment system
- Lever that comes close to the tractor seat (easier actuation)
- Motor in the central part of the machine
- Pivoting drawbar in 2 positions to ensure the coupling with any type of tractor
- 4 wheels with metallic circle (2 front swivel of 360 ° + 2 rear)
- Cutting-belt drive system pulls
- Tree oscillating movable knives
- Knives shaft in hardened steel movable knives: 2.5 mm standard / 1.2 mm optional
- Single box: 98x90 cm h 63
- Pallet consists of 3 boxes: 98x90 cm h 204
Jeremy's working system
The best solutions to treat turfs without damaging them
Each knife has a side spring that holds it in vertical position. This aspect ensures precise vertical cut, however, preventing violent impact against rocks, stones, roots of trees on the surface ...
The shaft of the cutting system is completely in stainless steel and the exposed parts are galvanized, thus ensuring a longer life.
The axis is in the steel, to form square-section, with a side of 45 mm.
Rotor shaft with belt drive-system on bearing
Wheels with metal hubs.
The wheels are equipped with ball bearings and are mounted on a board of 20 mm in diameter.
Le ruote piroettanti frontali per manovrare con facilità l'arieggiatore Jeremy
Easy screw operated depth adjustment
The handlebar comes close to the operator's seat(easy action)
By operating the handlerbar while you are sitting on the quad/tractor seat, the machine is lifted and the blades do not touch the ground. In this postiion the blades are also disconnected from engine power.
Coupling system to lawn tractor
Jeremy in action
Questo articolo è disponibile anche in: Italian