The very top of the scarifier range, developed for towing by any tractor or ETV (quad). This models are suitable for the maintenance of parks, football fields and all kinds of large lawn.
- By operating the handlebar while you are sitting on the quad/tractor seat, the machine is lifted and the blades do not touch the ground
- no-drill wheel
- Adjustable tiller for easy fitting on any tractor
- Easy screw operated depth adjustment
- Movable knives shaft
- Standard thickness blades: 2,5 mm / 1,2 mm optional
- Single box: cm 123x80 h 86
- Full pallet composed by 2 boxes: cm 123 x 80 h172
Most important specifications
1) By operating the handlebar while you are sitting on the quad/tractor seat, the machine is lifted and the blades do not touch the ground
2) double junction tiller to ensure the coupling with any type of tractors
3) Rotor shaft with belt drive system on bearing
4) The available engines are; Honda GX270, Honda GX390 and Briggs & Stratton vanguar 10 hp
5) Easy screw operated depth adjustment
6) screw to secure the lever that raises and lowers the machine
7) all around the machine is a robust protection that always remains in the correct position relative to the ground, ensuring safety for the operator and for those around
Look the scarifier Jeremy working
Jeremy's working system
The best solutions to treat turfs without damaging them
Each knife has a side spring that holds it in vertical position. This aspect ensures precise vertical cut, however, preventing violent impact against rocks, stones, roots of trees on the surface ...
The shaft of the cutting system is completely in stainless steel and the exposed parts are galvanized, thus ensuring a longer life.
The axis is in the steel, to form square-section, with a side of 45 mm.
Full rubber wheels with metal hub
The wheels are equipped with ball bearings
The bodyshell is very robust: the thickness is 4.5 mm and the weight is about 35 kg.
Rotor shaft with belt drive-system on bearing
To balance the weight of the engine place on a side of the machine, on the opposite side is a ballast. Since there are multiple engines, each engine has its own type of ballast.
Rotor shaft on industrial bearings on cast iron supports
The cutting system is supported by two cast iron supports and by two ball bearings
The greaser is easy to reach
By operating the handlerbar while you are sitting on the quad/tractor seat, the machine is lifted and the blades do not touch the ground. In this postiion the blades are also disconnected from engine power.
Adjustable tiller for easy fitting on any tractor
Questo articolo è disponibile anche in: Italian